A few random things, in bullet form due to utter laziness.
1. Lily has 5 teeth now and is running around like a pro! She can’t climb up yet but she’s almost there.
2. She’s a chatter and a gabber but she doesn’t say many ‘grown up’ words. She says ‘up’, ‘ta’, ‘dada’ but that’s it really
3. She has started waving and dancing. It’s taken the cuteness to a whole new level
4. Her fave toy is her dolly from her great great granny. she doesn’t go anywhere without it.
5. I’ve made a few things off pinterest that have worked really well. Home made make up remover (baby shampoo, baby oil and water) which is the best make up remover I’ve ever used. Microwave popcorn (popcorn kernels in a paper bag, no fat! ) and coconut oil in my hair (lovely soft hair). Going to do some of the kiddie ideas with Lily soon.
6. Job hunt is still not going well. I’m writing lots and hoping something will come out of that would be nice to get paid for something I love doing.
7. I went to my first La Leche League meeting a few weeks ago and loved it! So nice to meet moms in real life who are just like me! Next one is on Friday and I’m making lemon cake
8. My cooking skills have gone out of the window, my poor husband. I’m battling to cook with a toddler on my hip and seem to burn than