Things you don’t know about me…
1. I am the clumsiest person you will ever meet. Shaun remarks in this constantly.
2. I’m actually pretty shy, I hide it really really well though (my moms advice has always been to pretend you are confident, one day you’ll believe it). I don’t like new environments and feel like I stick out like a sore thumb. I feel very awkward and I often prefer to avoid it all together. I’m ok enough with myself now to admit to this.
3. I’m a real nerd at heart. I don’t need to elaborate, you pretty much know this about me already. I adore Harry Potter, I also love vampire books (sparkly ones too) and when I find a series I love I’ll always read it more than once (or twice). I’ve read HP 8 times each and listened to the audio books… Countless times. But more than 8. Hunger games is the same.
4. I laugh very easily. And loudly. And for a long time. Shaun told me something stupid he did the other day and I laughed so hard for ages, then woke up in the night and laughed again, then laughed so hard the next day trying to tell a friend what he did that I didn’t even get to the story. I’m giggling about it as I write this. I love stupid jokes, and cheap shots. I don’t laugh at people falling though, or at pranks. I have very little sense of humor when it come to that, I don’t like it when people are made fun of. That’s why I like jokes like: knock knock, whose there, whoo. Whoo who? No one gets hurt with those.
5. I’m a neat person living in an incredibly messy persons body. The mess annoys the hell out of me, but it doesn’t ever get better.
6. I have a cookie or something with my coffee every morning, it’s an addiction. Another addiction is sugar, I’m hopelessly addicted. Saying that, I could smoke a box of cigarettes and not get hooked, I just don’t like it. I’m also not a big drinker, maybe a glass of wine or a spicy here and there but not often.
7. I’m scared of horses. I’ve only realized this in the past few years, and it’s weird because my dad had horses, I did horse riding lessons when I was younger and loved it but as I’ve grown up I’ve developed a fear. I’m even scared to touch them. I’m also really not fond of the dark and if Shaun isn’t here I sleep with a light on. My eyes deteriorating is another big fear, I dream almost every night that I have to wear glasses again.